Sewell Barn Theatre, Constitution Hill, Norwich NR3 4BB Box office: 01603 626414 Sewell Barn Trust: Registered Charity No 277724
The Sewell Barn Company
All necessary measures will be taken to ensure the safety of audiences, cast and supporting crew for the re-
1. All bookings must be either online via www.ticketsource.co.uk/sewellbarn, or by phone or visit to St. George’s Music Shop (01603 626414; 17-
2. Each booking should be for a household group or social bubble of between 1 -
3. Anyone developing Covid symptoms, or advised to self-
At the theatre
5. Audience members should aim to arrive between 7.10 – 7.20 pm for evening performances starting at 7.30 pm; we regret late arrivals cannot be admitted. After pre-
6. The directed seating will allow at least three empty seats between different groups in the same row, and only the upper and lower rows of seats will be used. These two measures reduce the theatre’s maximum capacity to 25 (instead of 100 previously), to ensure social distancing during the performance.
7. Printed programmes are included in the ticket price, and will be available on seats.
8. The foyer bar will not be open. Instead, interval refreshments need to be pre-
9. The toilets will be available for use before and after performances, and during the interval. Please follow the marked one-
10. Please note that we have increased our cleaning procedures in the theatre, with all high-
Cast and supporting crew
11. The ‘rule of six’ will be followed for cast members, supporting crew and Front of House volunteers.
The Sewell Barn Theatre Management is confident that these arrangements will enable audiences to safely return to the Barn, and once again enjoy the experience of live theatre. Nevertheless, circumstances could change, and we might need to reschedule at short notice. If that should occur, those affected will be informed as soon as possible, with refunds/re-
Safety First at the Sewell Barn